My husband and I went into this location to purchase a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. We greeted by Ricardo (sales rep) and advised that we were looking at the Samsung and LG appliances. So he began to show us the products that they had in stock and also began to show us some of the items they had in the scratch and dent area.

After a while of looking around, Ricardo advised us that he also had a GE appliance set that was marked down at a great price. We began to ask about the history of the appliances. He advised that the set came directly from the manufacturer and was never used in a previous customer's home. We then advised him that we needed to double check the measurements and research the brand a little further we'd let him know. Upon leaving, I requested a print out of the items and the prices for our reference and he advised us that it was against company policy to provide the info. (I thought this was a little odd because we went to the location in Lakeland and was provided with many different printouts.)

The next day, we called back (and spoke with Ricardo and his manager) because we were still interested in purchasing but wanted to conduct our due diligence before making such a large purchase. We then requested the serial numbers so that we could contact GE to confirm service history (if any) and to make sure that they were truly scratch and dent items directly from the manufacturer as stated by Ricardo (sale rep). So he then he looks it up and verbally provides the information. And when we request that he provide the information in writing, he states that it is against company policy. I truly believe this salesman was trying to take advantage of us by trying to deceive us into purchasing defective appliances.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: False advertising, Deceptive sales tactics.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Sep 17.

Comments

You are very wise to do this! They did the same thing to my husband and I and we were stuck with faulty products from GE.

Add to this...they do not stand behind the products. They hand you off to the manufacturers.

NEVER AGAIN! Find another place to shop.

FamousTate
Famous Tate Verified Representative

We are sorry to see your review, but have since provided you with additional information & options...and are just waiting for your response.