Ease of Use
Style and Design

First off this store (FamousTate 21385 Walmart way lutz fl 33548) has a sales associate “Bryan Miranda” let me start by saying this is my first and last transaction I will ever do with this company due to the experience I’ve had from this sales representative at this store. First I go in and shop around then he is not only attentive at over selling me what I don’t need by adding in additional things some how to have the price go up when he was doing the paperwork then I tell him I’m gonna come back so I order it online myself an get it cheaper and he calls me back (Bryan Miranda) tells me 7-14days on the range I just bought..

well 13days go by I call the store “Bryan Miranda is busy I’ll have him call you back when he can” hours later store closed I received no call, next day (the 14th day of the agreement) I call the store “Bryan’s busy I’ll have him call you back” I said “I’ve done this yesterday and no one called me back” lady said “oh wow I’ll make sure to have him call you” (might I add the demeanor in her voice made it seem like an inside joke) so an hour goes by and wow he called me just to lie and tell me he just received an email that it’s on back order for another week but another employee has told me yesterday after looking into my phone number and I call him out on the lie an he said he didn’t wanna argue and he’ll have his sales manager contact me and a couple hours later here I am not a call yet an I don’t expect to get one since I didn’t get one before. I really don’t care for the sexual Harrassment he did by adamantly expressing “how attracted to her he was” (in store experience) but I didn’t think the company itself was not only hiring incompetent liars but also don’t care to obviously have a certain structure of organization skills or a sense or ethical moralities. It’s truly a sad cause and the consumers (us) have to deal with it. Any ways I’m just curious how you feel about your representatives “representing your company in this fashion”?

An what can I expect from this point? There’s no corporate number to explain to a “power seated owner” of sorts to resolve this...

I feel like it’s almost like stealing my respect and dignity as a consumer! I would like to know what will be done please instead of just the normal insincere “apologies” with no resolutions

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2017.

Comments

FamousTate
Famous Tate Verified Representative

Product backorders are extremely frustrating to us and our buying office always strives to receive special order models within 7-14 days. Please accept our apologies for any miscommunication...or communication that seemed false....our sales associate, Bryan, was only conveying the information our system was telling him. Our store managers will contact you to follow up and see how we can expedite your order.