Product: Famous Tate Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Famous Tate - Dissapoonted

Paid big bucks for a Wolf range. We told the salesman we needed it delivered to our second story. He said they will “try” and get it to the second story. Now I have a great range sitting in my garage! What good is an appliance store that can’t put the appliance where you can use it.

Famous Tate - 3 appliances bought

Washer no problem. Refrihrator .no problem. Electrical stove top ordered 1/22/2018. Told twice it was in transit. As of 3/1/2018 still in transit.it could have traveled from Canada to tampa and back again Where is my stove top!!!! Be on the look out for it.
3.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design
#1200218
Because, of these two individuals, and your troubleshooters, Kevin and Trevor, we are convinced, that Famous Tate, will be our "go to" Store, for all future appliance purchases sales and service. If it wasn't for your staff, we would be writing this review, about one...
FamousTate
FamousTate
Famous Tate Verified Representative

Thanks for the great review!

3.8
I liked
  • Interaction with sales and service departments

Famous Tate Shipping Service Review

I purchase a fridge from them and they promise me that it would be there at a certain day ..i took the day off and never received my fridge and when i called the mangers was not there neither the sales man

Top Rated Products in Shipping Services Category