2.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

While spending more that $7000.00 on new GE Profile appliances, we have a ongoing issue with the refrigerator. After 24 hours of being run, the refrigerator got cold but discharged the ice cubes being made to the floor.

Another ice maker problem and repair. Then February12, the freezer and the ice maker stopped working. GE made repairs the replacing 5 different parts on February 22, 2018. On 12 March 2018, the refrigerator freezer and the ice maker is again not working.

GE was called and service tech has ordered parts. GE Comsumer customer support called and said that one of the parts is back ordered. GE warrenty takes 5-7 days to respond parts are ordered and then the consumer calls to schedule another repair appointment. I would think that Famous Tate would want like to have better customer service for their customers.

The local store manager Jane Craven and the Assistant Manger Lynn Brown has not returned my phone calls. They have told me their hands are tied and could not replace my refrigerator.

The only way GE would replace the refrigerator if parts were no longer available. Is this the new normal in customer service?

Review about: Ge Appliances Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

GE is junk zero stars . Junk plan cheap junk . I hope GE goes broke for ripping me off .

GE, with help from Famous Tate, agree to replace the refrigerator because parts were not available to make the repair.

FamousTate
Famous Tate Verified Representative

We want you happy with your purchase! While your name is not provided here, we've asked Jayne & Lynn to follow up.

to FamousTate #1467677

Liar he are liars . Follow up my ***

FamousTate
to Bronson #1470550
Famous Tate Verified Representative

Without your contact info, we cannot follow up.