4.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My family needed to replace our washing machine. With 4 teens in the house, this was a bit of an emergency.

Money was extremely tight, having also just replaced our HVAC system the weekend before. My wife and I went to Famous Tate in Brandon and spoke with Branden (odd but true). They were out of scratch and dent options, and the soonest we could get a new Electrolux washing machine, in our budget, delivered was 2 weeks out. We paid a deposit to get things started, but Branden suggested that we also look at the store in Tampa (the original Famous Tate).

Branden told us he would refund our deposit if we found anything that worked better. At the Tampa Famous Tate we spoke with Carlos Perez. He took us through his warehouse looking for a model that would serve our needs ands still be affordable. Carlos found that he had a Samsung washer with slightly higher features available.

This washer was the last one he had, was on special, but was still a bit more than the Electrolux we had made a deposit on. We had explained our situation to Carlos earlier in our visit. Knowing this Carlos met the price of the Electrolux we had the deposit on. With the help of his boss Bruce he was able to apply our deposit to the Samsung washer, and get it delivered this next Friday...

at NO charge! To add an extremely professional element to this, Carlos and Bruce gave Branden (from Brandon) the sale! I have purchased 3 beds, 1 stove, 1 dishwasher, 2 washing machines, and 1 clothes dryer from Famous Tate and have been pleased by every sales representative I have encountered.

The way we were treated by Branden, Carlos, and Bruce was exceptional, even for Famous Tate. We will be back!!

Review about: Famous Tate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Exceptional customer service.

Comments

FamousTate
Famous Tate Verified Representative

Thank you for the wonderful review and we are so glad our team could help you! Enjoy your new washer and let us know if there's anything we can do for you after your delivery is completed today.