2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

first off i had to hire someone else to hook up my fridge and my dishwasher and i was still charge a 110$ hook up fee for each there excuse was we are not plumbers. I and i was still charged buy famous tate.

i also promised a 300$ gift card for a promotion from fridgidare. I sent them the information 4 months ago still havent recieved. i called the store several times each time they say ill look into it the never call back.

this last time i spoke to shawn the store manager on east bay he said the same thing ill look into it and hung up never called back. also i have a fridge that is making buzzing a popping noises i told them i wanted a new one not to fix it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Famous Tate Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private and 3 public responses to the review from May 06.

Comments

Famous Tate Verified Representative

We did review your order and there must have been a misunderstanding regarding your purchase. The items did not qualify for a mail-in rebate...and the $119.95 installation charge was for your dishwasher replacement, which was completed. Delivery service of your other appliances was complimentary, but the washer & dryer could not be connected because of the condition of the water connections.

Famous Tate Verified Representative

We would be happy to look into your situation, but without a name for reference...it is difficult. The manufacturer rebates typically take 8-12 weeks to receive and while we cannot be responsible for late submissions, we can definitely help you get the status from the rebate processor.

to FamousTate #1479224

I have the receipt that proves I was promised a 300$ rebate I have the receipt that I was clearly charged 110$ hook up fee for the dishwasher another 110$ for the fridge I have a receipt from my plumber who hooked them both up I'm never dealing with this company again I have been in the customer service industry for 25yeats this is among the worst. I do want a new fridge.

to Anonymous #1479406
Famous Tate Verified Representative

We found your records in our system. You may be looking at one of your original Quote copies from 2017...the appliance brands had been changed multiple times and your final selections did not have any applicable rebates...just our sale prices.

The final copy should say "Order" or "invoice" at the top of the page. There were no installation or delivery charges on your final order...just the charge for haul-away of your old appliances.