Famous Tate sells noisy and disfunctional garbage appliances and them don't take them back like other retailers, I wouldn't recommend them to my enemy.I"m going to loose my hearing and loose sleepover the garbage they sell.

The US has gone to *** with all our goods being made in other countries. poor quality everything. And nobody seem"s to care.

We give their poor people work and take it away from us, and in PLAIN ENGLISH they give us the royal SCREWING, AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.I doubt anything will ever get corrected otherwise these all this would not take place.products would be made right

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lie about their products. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of frigidaire refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Famous Tate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frigidaire refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Famous Tate.

Comments